Deepening intimacy through
connection, care and repair
Wednesdays 7 – 8:30 pm online
starts June 22, 2022
For California-based couples who want to improve communication and intimacy, and have a deeper sense of safety and ease of connection in their relationship.
Using Stan Tatkin’s Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy (PACT), attachment theory, polyvagal theory, interpersonal neurobiology, somatics, touch, and mindfulness, we’ll spend 8 weeks exploring your relationship in a group setting.
- Explore your dynamic as a couple and identify the patterns and cycles of your challenges.
- Understand how some of you and your partner’s behaviors can create insecurity and instability in your relationship, and what a secure relationship looks and feels like.
- Learn how to be in each others care (and how this is different than codependence)
- Improve your communication skills to navigate conflict more successfully
- Gain tools and practical skills to enjoy a happier, healthier and more easeful relationship
Wednesdays, 7pm – 8:30pm, online
8 weeks total:
June 22, 29
July 6, 13, 20, 27
August 10, 17
Group is facilitated by Odessa Avianna Perez – a trauma-informed somatic psychotherapist and a level 1 trained PACT therapist. You can read more about her and her approach here.
Due to the nature of the work, full commitment to the entire 8 weeks is required for registration.
$640/couple for the full series
($80/session/couple, or $40/session/person)
Full fee must be paid in advance to reserve your spot.
Fee may be paid together ($640) or separately ($320 per person)
Credit cards accepted.
Interested? Schedule a free consultation call to see if this group is a good fit for you.